Ben 10 Birthday Cake
I made this cake for my son’s 6th birthday. Ben 10 and his omnitrix watch are the latest ‘in-thing’ for him and he was so happy to have the cake on this birthday.
Things you need to decorate the cake:
- Butter icing in ivory, black and brown
- Fondant for Ben-10 picture and wordings
- Food coloring is ivory, green, white, black and yellow
Cake decorating tips:
- Get a picture or template of Ben-10 and the logo.
- Roll fondant to a thickness of about 1/6th inch. Cut out the pictures from the fondant. Using a toothpick, trace out the rest of the picture and logo details on the cut out fondant.
- Leave the fondant aside to set. It is best to leave it to set for at least one day.
Assembling the cake:
- Once the logo is set, paint it to resemble that of Ben-10 and his logo.
- Prepare your cake and place it on a cake board. Smoothen butter icing all over the cake. Carefully lift the Ben-10 picture and his logo and place them on the cake.
- Next, using brown icing, pipe stars all around the base and top of the cake for border.
- Finally, outline Ben-10 and his logo with black icing.
Have A Great Birthday Cake Idea?
Do you have a great birthday cake idea? Share it here and tell us how you made it!
Each submission must be of at least 300 words.
Tell us about:
- Your cake flavour
- Type of icing used
- Any special tools you used; and
- Step by step instructions for decorating the cake - as you would explain when someone asks you to teach them how you decorated the cake)
From Ben 10 Birthday Cake - Back to Birthday Cake Ideas
Back to Homepage