Ben 10 Birthday Cake
I made this cake for my son’s 6th birthday. Ben 10 and his omnitrix watch are the latest ‘in-thing’ for him and he was so happy to have the cake on this birthday.
Things you need to decorate the cake:
- Butter icing in ivory, black and brown
- Fondant for Ben-10 picture and wordings
- Food coloring is ivory, green, white, black and yellow
Cake decorating tips:
- Get a picture or template of Ben-10 and the logo.
- Roll fondant to a thickness of about 1/6th inch. Cut out the pictures from the fondant. Using a toothpick, trace out the rest of the picture and logo details on the cut out fondant.
- Leave the fondant aside to set. It is best to leave it to set for at least one day.
Assembling the cake:
- Once the logo is set, paint it to resemble that of Ben-10 and his logo.
- Prepare your cake and place it on a cake board. Smoothen butter icing all over the cake. Carefully lift the Ben-10 picture and his logo and place them on the cake.
- Next, using brown icing, pipe stars all around the base and top of the cake for border.
- Finally, outline Ben-10 and his logo with black icing.
Have A Great Birthday Cake Idea?
Do you have a great birthday cake idea? Share it here and tell us how you made it!
Each submission must be of at least 300 words.
Tell us about:
- Your cake flavour
- Type of icing used
- Any special tools you used; and
- Step by step instructions for decorating the cake - as you would explain when someone asks you to teach them how you decorated the cake)
From Ben 10 Birthday Cake - Back to Birthday Cake Ideas
Back to Homepage
Cake Decorating Forum
Post your cake decorating queries and receive help from other fellow cake decorators right here on this website. Click here to find out more..
Fancy writing your own webpage?
Publish your cake photos for free and let the whole world see your work of art.
NEW!Cake Decorators Listing
Calling all cake decorators!!
List your business here and see your customer base growing. Click here to find out how...