Below are some of the pictures of these birthday cakes designs:
Things you need for this girl birthday cake
- 1 large cake baked in a bowl shaped cake pan
- Butter icing in light pink, dark pink, green and white
Cake decorating tips:
Place the cake on a cake board.
Insert the doll in the centre of the cake. Using a small star nozzle, pipe little raised stars on the doll’s skirt, row by row. I alternated the rows with dark pink icing to create horizontal patterns on the doll’s gown.
As for the frills, I used a medium petals nozzle and piped 3 rows of dark pink frills, right at the bottom of the cake.
Finally, I piped the hand bouquet with some green and red and white icing, using a small star nozzle followed by a tiny string of necklace and a ring for the doll with some white icing.
Note: you can replace the doll in this cake with a real Barbie doll. Not only will the cake be a Barbie doll cake, but it will also be a great gift for the birthday girl.
Here are other similar doll birthday cakes:
Do you have great birthday cake ideas like the ones above?
- Do you have similar birthday cake ideas like above?
- Would you like your cake pictures and decorating tips to appear on this website?
- If you do, I would love to hear from you. In fact, other visitors are looking forward to seeing your work of art too.
- Simply fill in the form here and tell us all about your cakes!!
From Birthday cake design for a girl's birthday - Back to Birthday cake ideas
Back to Homepage