Birthday Cake Design for Girls
"This birthday cake design is a perfect idea for a girl's birthday"
Below are some of the pictures of these birthday cakes designs:
Things you need for this girl birthday cake
- 1 large cake baked in a bowl shaped cake pan
- Butter icing in light pink, dark pink, green and white
Cake decorating tips:
Place the cake on a cake board.
Insert the doll in the centre of the cake. Using a small star nozzle, pipe little raised stars on the doll’s skirt, row by row. I alternated the rows with dark pink icing to create horizontal patterns on the doll’s gown.
As for the frills, I used a medium petals nozzle and piped 3 rows of dark pink frills, right at the bottom of the cake.
Finally, I piped the hand bouquet with some green and red and white icing, using a small star nozzle followed by a tiny string of necklace and a ring for the doll with some white icing.
Note: you can replace the doll in this cake with a real Barbie doll. Not only will the cake be a Barbie doll cake, but it will also be a great gift for the birthday girl.
Here are other similar doll birthday cakes:
Do you have great birthday cake ideas like the ones above?
- Do you have similar birthday cake ideas like above?
- Would you like your cake pictures and decorating tips to appear on this website?
- If you do, I would love to hear from you. In fact, other visitors are looking forward to seeing your work of art too.
- Simply fill in the form here and tell us all about your cakes!!
From Birthday cake design for a girl's birthday - Back to Birthday cake ideas
Back to Homepage
Cake Decorating Forum
Post your cake decorating queries and receive help from other fellow cake decorators right here on this website. Click here to find out more..
Fancy writing your own webpage?
Publish your cake photos for free and let the whole world see your work of art.